Caroline has been teaching crochet and knitting since 2011, under the name Carry Yarn Stitching. This is rewarding work, but now it’s time for a new chapter.
Happy Makes is relevant for everyone – we can all improve our lives through being creative, and you don’t need to be an artist or be able to draw a straight line.
We aim to:
- Share knowledge and preserve techniques
- Celebrate the beauty and fun in everyday items and activities
- Create, Experiment and Play, and encourage others to do the same
- Improve our lives and help others to improve theirs through living creatively
- Challenge the perceived gaps between craft, art and science; revel in their differences and similarities