Make a snuggly scarf using double knitting yarn, with (or without) a ‘keyhole’ fastening.
- Learn new crochet stitches you can use to help you add texture to blankets, cushions and more.
- Reading a written pattern
- How to choose colours which ‘go together’ well
- How to change colour (including the ‘magical way’)
- What to do with all the ends!
Price includes a selection of acrylic / wool for you to choose from, pattern, and brews.
Next date – 10am – 4pm Sunday 5th February (please bring a packed lunch and a 4.5mm – 5mm crochet hook)