Learn how to crochet cute little toys and mascots in this class.
You will learn how to:
- follow an amigurumi pattern
- work in the round
- how to make a ‘magic loop’
- increasing, decreasing, and changing colour
- how to crochet and sew so the stuffing doesn’t come out
- basic advice about toy safety and trading standards (not legal advice)
- how to make expressions cute, rather than scary!
Suitable for intermediate crocheters, or ambitious beginners.
Price includes a kit with yarn, stuffing, patterns, plus plenty of encouragement and brews.
Please bring a 4mm hook and a packed lunch.
10am – 4pm Saturday 15th April