Over 3 weeks, learn how to make basic crochet stitches, read patterns, work in the round, change colour and much, much more!
- make the classic granny square
- make other motifs including hexagons and circles
- change colour
- work in the round
- secure ends
- several methods of sewing and crocheting your motifs together
- choose colours which ‘go together’
- read a pattern (written or charted)
Groups are small (max. 8 people) so there is always time for questions and individual help.
Classes are held in the Textile Studio at Oxheys Mill Studios, Stanhope Street, Preston PR1 7PN (10 mins from UCLan, close to Preston Bus no. 31 and 23)
Price includes materials, handouts, patterns and refreshments.
Next dates: 10am – 12pm Fridays 10th, 17th, 24th February
Evening dates: 6pm – 8pm Thursdays from 16th March