Caroline is a freelance artist and website developer in the heart of Lancashire.
She has a background in fibre arts, and one of her favourite activities is to process raw fleece – time consuming but wonderful to follow the process right the way through.
As she works intuitively, Caroline follows whatever creative thread seems to make sense each day. Sometimes that means playing with watercolour paint, making mixed media art, Gelli printing, or something else.
Many of her projects are community-based, or have in interactive element, and Caroline remains a core member of Oxheys, to deliver arts activities in a fun way across the community.
Other places Caroline has appeared:
- INTACT Ingol and Tanterton Community Centre
- The Harris Museum and Art Gallery, Preston
- Preston Mela, Preston
- Manchester Mega Mela, Manchester
- Ravenous, 12 Cannon Street, Preston
- Lancashire Science Festival, UCLan
- Young Scientists’ Institute, UCLan
- Easter bonnet workshops, Avenham Park (PCC)
- Various Guiding groups, craft fairs, etc.
I am happy to discuss potential projects and collaborations with you. Please use the contact form below to make an initial enquiry, and I will get back to you. Thank you.